Shooting Shack Bolton, Cyrus arrested?

I've never had anything but good polite service from Cyrus so I will reserve any judgement or comment till I know more! Let's not condem anyone till we know exactly what is what!

Same for me, he always had time to help, hope all goes well.

I don't know him and have no intention of going that far North again :lol: but he's only been arrested.

I'm sure that will go down well with the Dail Mail reading hard of free thought who skip through to "well he must be guilty", but until there's an admission, trial and verdict..... well he's just had a bad day.

Was it not burgled a few years ago and all the firearms went missing or am i getting the wrong shop :hmm:

That was Target Sports just up the road from him, it was done a couple of times but the last time Ian who ran the place was bundled into the back of a car forced to open the shop up and dumped on Belmont Moor after the robbery, I know he gave up anything to do with the shop shortly after that last indecent.

I do believe the police recovered some of the guns later in a roadside stop.

I've always gone to Target Sports - now North West Gun Centre which is part of Cheshire Gun Rooms.

I think that Shooting Shack changed it's name to Lancashire Gun Room during the period between TS and NWGC opening -

probably to cash in on the publicity as this is what NWGC was going to be named.

I've always gone to Target Sports - now North West Gun Centre which is part of Cheshire Gun Rooms.

I think that Shooting Shack changed it's name to Lancashire Gun Room during the period between TS and NWGC opening -

probably to cash in on the publicity as this is what NWGC was going to be named.

The fact that he changed his shop name to annoy the Cheshire gun room says it all.

no guns in the shop now apparently! Heard from a very good source hes been ripping a lot of people off.

That may or may not have been the case but all I will say for now is that Cyrus has always been very fair on his prices and service with me!

That may or may not have been the case but all I will say for now is that Cyrus has always been very fair on his prices and service with me!

dont get me wrong, he was with me for a long time which made his horrible rant or the more strange. He swore at my mate and came from behind the counter in a very threatening manner when he mentioned an item at a cheaper price in another shop!

• 1 month later...

This man is a crook and he scam me and an another friend now, we live in France and we have order two Airwolf MVT, but no delivery and no news since the june 16 2011...

We have alerted "Action fraud" and the Great Police of manchester, believe me that It's better to don't do business with this thief

If you want, I have all the proofs of this scam and I'm not afraid by libel, I can send all this proofs to a moderator or administrator if necessary

The forum airgunbbs go out me for my posts and this forum protect this criminal

A french friend very disapointed at this time

• 1 month later...

Mate of mine went in the other week, asked to look at a .243 to fill a slot he has, guy behind the counter says " have you got youre ticket with you ??" NO - says my mate "oh well -- youre not handling any rifles says the fella " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so my mate walks out goes to Bond and Bywaters in Preston and bought one

work that out

shaun

Mate of mine went in the other week, asked to look at a .243 to fill a slot he has, guy behind the counter says " have you got youre ticket with you ??" NO - says my mate "oh well -- youre not handling any rifles says the fella " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

work that out

shaun

no license on him? fair play to the shopkeeper for telling him to F Off.

work that out

shaun

Does that mean he bought one without his licence!!!!!

work that out

shaun

Sorry mate but I don't think you can fault anyone for not wanting to let someone handle firearms when they can't produce a Firearms Certificate first. How did he manage to go to Bond & Bywaters in Preston and get one, unless he went home and picked his ticket up first?

Plus of course, being as this thread is about Cyrus, was it Cyrus of the bloke that is working in the shop now that refused to allow your mate to handle the rifles without being able to produce his ticket?