• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My "riot" guns:

RiotGuns_zps41f8df1c.jpg

Hi Mark

Those are very nice, you don't see many Ithaca's on the circuit these days, are they on FAC or S2 ?

As your down Romsey way do you ever get to the four4islands PSG matches at Misholt ?

If so I would like to see those up close sometime.

Thanks for posting.

N

Those are very nice, you don't see many Ithaca's on the circuit these days, are they on FAC or S2 ?

One of each. The one with the wooden stock was my late Dad's but couldn't be unrestricted due to the sharpness of the crimp. Luckily, when my FAC arrived and before I bought anything else, I was offered an S.1 gun pretty much identical to Dad's.

The plastic stock is a temporary measure. Someone brought it back from the States for me following my discovery of a couple of cracks in the stock but, somehow, it just don't *look* right on those old Ithacas. (Not only that, but the plastic Choate forend didn't actually *fit*...)

As your down Romsey way do you ever get to the four4islands PSG matches at Misholt ?

If so I would like to see those up close sometime.

I attend pretty much every RSC meet at Misholt *and* The Pit. I do, ocaissionally, get down to Shield but only for PSG. (It's all *your* fault, anyway, Neil: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread.php?411841-Where-To-Learn-Basic-Shotgun-Handling )

Thanks for posting.

You are welcome.

I must apologise for the *quality* of dem photos; I may well make a "gun photography rig" and re-shoot them all. I just thought that *bad* photos were better than no photos at *all*.

Finally, can anyone identify *all* the guns? (Trawling t'Internet will be considered as "cheating".)

Regards,

Mark.

Edited by ChAoS