suzuki vitara

owain

Hi all.

I am selling my P reg LWB Suzuki vitara due to being given a Isuzu Trooper. Its a 1.6 16 valve and has about 92000 on the clock and is in good nick with MOT till Jan 2011 and 11 month tax at cost if required buy the buyer. If it isn't gone by the end of the month its going in the auction, so if anybody local to Carlisle is interested in buying it and wants to come and look drop me a PM. Not going to post pictures, if your interested in buying it come and have a spy. So anybody from Somerset or Cornwall whos thinking of asking for pics dont bother. Im looking in the reigion of £650 - £700 for it. Its a good motor that has never let me down and if I hadnt been given the other motor I wouldnt be getting rid of it as its a good old bus with plenty of life left in it.

Cheers Owain

No need to get upset! Just making a point that nobodys going to travel the length of the country for a £600 motor but that doesnt stop photo collectors asking for pics just for the sake of it. Now if your interested in my sale I might take your hilux in part ex. :blush:

Cheers Owain

obviously us poor peasants from Somerset are not good enough , glad I got a hilux !!

we Somerset boys are well known for phottie collecting and Im gald I have an Isuzu

Les :rolleyes:

good luck with the sake though fella - good price for a shooting bus :sly:

No need to get upset! Just making a point that nobodys going to travel the length of the country for a £600 motor but that doesnt stop photo collectors asking for pics just for the sake of it. Now if your interested in my sale I might take your hilux in part ex. :rolleyes:

Cheers Owain

Why dont u upload a couple of pics on here, that'l save all the pic hunters from asking.

Why dont u upload a couple of pics on here, that'l save all the pic hunters from asking.

Cant really be bothered mate to be honest with you. just thought I would give people a chance to have a look before it goes through the auction.

Cheers Owain