Wartime Enfield N0.4 MK.1 + 3 Mags + New Lee dies

Due to not being used, I've decided to sell my Enfield N0.4 MK.1 .303.

According to the stamping on the action/bolt/barrel it appears it was produced at the Royal Ordinance Factory Fazakerly in August 1944, with the final date of inspection being 1969 (but I may be wrong..).

The 635/640mm barrel appears to of had relatively little use, with 1995 London Proof house nitro .303" proof marks on it. Making me presume it was in storage before then. Also there are no real rust marks and 90-95% of the original finish is intact, further making me believe it has had little use.

Has the dual battle field/micrometer rear sight fitted and the 'eared' fore sight.

The original wood stock is gone, with it currently sitting in a Advanced Technology black nylon/glass synthetic stock. However it is not hard to find a replacement wood stock cheaply (under £40) and put that on instead if you want an authentic look.

It comes with 3 x 10 shot magazines and a new Lee 3 die set (cost £30) - which I've loaded 5 rounds with and not shot!

I'm asking £250 ONO or £260 ONO posted to your RFD.

Thanks

Tiff

(Pics to follow tomorrow)

Thank you for that Shootemup :yes: I'm almost tempted to keep it now myself, but all my shooting is at distance with scopes and it seems a shame to leave such a lovely rifle gathering dust.

Here are the pictures I promised:

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

I'll also include the box of 95+ bullets in the deal.

Cheers Tiff