Call of duty modern warfare 2

tikkamark

This game is released tonight here in Ireland-not quite sure if its the same in England but having seen lots of video previews of the game it does look class :lol:

Is any of you guys into the shooting games at all??The 1st modern warfare game is brill i do play it a fair bit on xbox live and regularly get hammered by americans that are seriously good at it!Im not a serious gamer but it does pass the time when the weather is too **** to go out with the guns or dogs...i just got myself a samsung hd telly and the games look fantastic on it :good:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh I've pre-ordered it on PS3 from Toys r Us, but just saw an ad on telly for Sainsburys... £26! No doubt they'll have 5 copies per store or something!

Pretty similar to here so!Tesco have it there for €44 and the place where i pre-ordered it has it for €60 :hmm:

that game looks the nuts,i have the last call of duty game,may wander in to town on weekend and purchace the new 1 (without the wife knowing) :lol:

Definitly worth that wander into town richie :yes:

got it preloaded on my computer with Steam, just waiting for it to go live (2 days, 3 hours) cost £34.99 (PC)

I'm on steam too!

- Looks like I'll end up not buying it. To add an extra nerdy edge to this conversation, I was only going to pay £35 for it for the multiplayer, and as they have managed to **** that up for the PC, I don't think I can be bothered anymore. I will, end up getting L4D2 as they demo for that was class.

Yes there's been lots of talk of why the standalone server is missing from the PC version, but it won't affect us that much. Yes I like having favourite servers that I visit a lot, but apparently it's a lot like the system in Battlefield Heroes, which works well enough. Never know, perhaps they'll patch it in at a later date :hmm:

Pre-loaded on Steam too, awaiting activation :lol:

Yes there's been lots of talk of why the standalone server is missing from the PC version, but it won't affect us that much. Yes I like having favourite servers that I visit a lot, but apparently it's a lot like the system in Battlefield Heroes, which works well enough. Never know, perhaps they'll patch it in at a later date :hmm:

Pre-loaded on Steam too, awaiting activation :lol:

Oh it will. Lag will be stupidly high due to the server be hosted on a domestic broadband connection instead of a commercial one, The number of players per server is limited to 18 (9v9) where as with all the other CoD games it was upto 64 players per server, no custom maps or mod, etc.

I could go on but i have just found this

2uf7sro.jpg

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1-8efNdpQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDF2CQNSTzI...feature=related