Big thumbs up for MacLeods of Tain

njc110381

I'm so pleased with the service these guys have given me that I think it's only fair to mention them. I ordered a used scope from them yesterday, which according to them was in a 6/10 condition. They said on the phone that they'd try to get it to me by Christmas but couldn't promise anything and I told them it wasn't important so not to worry about it too much. Well it arrived this morning, less than 24 hours from the time of order! It's in great condition, a couple of really minor marks but nothing major. Not even ring marks!

I'm really pleased with their service and will be shopping with them again if they ever have anything used that my local RFD can't get. Often people only post about negative points but this is such good service I feel they deserve to be recognised for it :good:

another thumbs up for Mcleods o Tain

im in montrose in Angus...miles away but used em 3 times previously mail order and very knowledgable good for advice , dont rip you off,

and as said above postage was very very quick

will use em again...just wish i was closer so i could go in

probably best tho spend a fortune

sauer

I've bought about 6 rifles from Gregor Mcleod this past year.

All have them were purchased blind over the phone and I could not have asked for a more honest and accurate description.

They all arrived with my RFD the next day without fail.

Big thumbs up from me. :good:

Nice one Njc :good: I bought my Sako and all the gear from Gregor et-al, they are top people to deal with. It is nice to be able to recommend a retailer and keep hearing good things about them several years after my original purchase.

I look forward to giving him my business again. My local gunshops cannot compete with either price or quality of service.

ft

ps. got my bolt back from gmk............................................................ eventually!

ft