Lamping with the .410

Rizzini

Went for a lamp with my mate last night on some of our new permission and he took his lurcher and i took the .410. Got there about 10.30 pm, went into the first 2 fields and have 2 in each and then had about 3 for each field we went in. Any rabbits i had shot that got hit and we injured the lurcher was released to pick up which she did very well. Had a nice double, two rabbits sat next to each other, took the first one then the second. We finished at 12.45 and had 15, not a bad night. Only fourteen in the pic as one rabbit fell out of our game bag with out us realizing :good: . Really fun night tho,will be going back soon so expect another post off me :P

IMG00250-20100401-1904.jpg

IMG00249-20100401-1903.jpg

Went for a lamp with my mate last night on some of our new permission and he took his lurcher and i took the .410. Got there about 10.30 pm, went into the first 2 fields and have 2 in each and then had about 3 for each field we went in. Any rabbits i had shot that got hit and we injured the lurcher was released to pick up which she did very well. Had a nice double, two rabbits sat next to each other, took the first one then the second. We finished at 12.45 and had 15, not a bad night. Only fourteen in the pic as one rabbit fell out of our game bag with out us realizing :good: . Really fun night tho,will be going back soon so expect another post off me :yes:

IMG00250-20100401-1904.jpg

IMG00249-20100401-1903.jpg

well done lads nice shooting good quick nite :oops:

• 4 years later...