upload your photos off your 4x4s

samboy19

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
2.8 turbo.

Hiya, Great cars... especially for towing..I take it yours is an automatic boxed import...my mate Davy has one...I have a V6 (UK Spec) version...and love it to bits, had it for almost 6 years now, and its still as strong as it was when I bought it...tho getting a tad untidy..:good: In the pic below, its replacing my mates BMW X5 which wasnt worth a fig at launching and recovering his boat...:hmm: It's also recovered stuck Nissans, Discos, and one or two L200's...:look: I've not been stuck yet ( touch wood ) :oops::)

towingtheraiderb-1.jpg

LOL...V6 Rools Les..I can outrun, and overtake faster than the 2.8td or the 3.5...and thats with a boat on the back!!! :lol: AND better fuel economy... :hmm: Ask Davy...in fact you'll see them together when you come up... :mad:

Didnt know you drove a tractor BTW... :look: :oops: :oops::lol: I had one of those once...wife and I started learning sign language... :good:

Am I the only one on here who uses a proper truck to go shooting in?

Feast your eyes on this beauty, which I have uploaded for your joy, quite a few times now.

Save your PM's, it is not for sale.

Reliable, economical, no tax, £63 fully comp, cheap parts in the unlikely event you may need some.

Things you rice burner owners know nothing about eh?

post-10268-1279541335.jpg

Feast your eyes on this beauty, which I have uploaded for your joy, quite a few times now.

Reliable, economical, no tax, £63 fully comp, cheap parts in the unlikely event you may need some.

you have an OLD landrover that doesnt brake- a rare commodity these day :good::hmm: :look: - hence the old saying the only time theres NO oil on a Landrover owners drive- chances are the landrover sump is empty

Les :oops::oops:

reliable and economical compared to what :good:

I did james..px my freelander and astra sri...only had chance use the ****** for 2-3 days before i headed back out..i believe you met a mate of mine the other day ? richard

Yeah I met him yesterday, nice guy. Went to collect a shotgun off him with a mate who's waiting on his ticket (put it on mine for now).