For Sale: AIA M10-A1 7.62x39

I'm selling my lovely rifle;

Its made by Australian International Arms, fires the 7.62x39, has a Lee Enfield type action and feeds from AK47 magazines.

I bought it around 11 months ago and its fired maybe 300 rounds and comes with 2 10rd mags and 4 20rd mags - I have to be honest here, it doesn't always feed 100% from the 20 rounders, but its never faultered from the 10 rounders. I think the mag dimensions are slightly different at the back, If I was keeping this rifle I would have had a play with a file and I reckon they'd feed fine. It comes with the green canvas sling, front sight adjustment tool, a picatinny rail for optics, a different rear leaf sight and an AIA gun slip. I also have around 100 rounds of Prvi 7.62x39 FMJ and around 100 once fired brass.

Its a fairly accurate rifle; standing, unsupported at 50 yards I managed about a 3" five shot group (again, standing and unsupported - I was happy!)

She cost me over £450 about a year ago, and i've bought 5 mags for her since then and theres 100 rounds of ammo and an AIA gun slip included.

I'm looking for £300. I live in Radcliffe, Manchester. You can collect from me or I can meet you within around 10-15 miles. Any questions, post away or PM me.

Here are some pictures I took at Christmas (please don't laught at the rug, we had loads of friends, family and pets over)

PC271358.jpg

PC281359.jpg

PC281361.jpg

PC281362.jpg

• 2 weeks later...