MIROKU Which Model

Anglian

Not trying to teach grandma to suck eggs but isn't the model engraved on the underside of the action just in front of the trigger guard? Mine is '7000 SP1' ie Miroku 7000 grade 1.

The serial number under the top lever should end in two letters which will show the year of manufacture.

Edited by poorpeet

Can anyone help me identfy which model Miroku I have, 12g O/U 30" barrels. I think it was made in the 80's. Serial No 1150774. Hope thisis enough info to Identify?

Cheers A.

I'm Trying to up load pic's to show numbers etc Just need to figure out how to compress pic's as files too big.

some specials were made by miroku which had serial numbers which didnt follow the usual system .... best thing to do is email them and see if they can help

poss a black version of the shadow ? ( think was known as black shadow :look: )

Edited by jinxy72

Now theres an answer with possitivity, Well done Hardwoods Green, ill root the old books out, if i remember rightly he even has an old Charles Daly catalouge. It will be good to look at them again.

Hi Mike

Thanks for taking the time to help out, that goes for all who posted a response. I will wait to here what you turn up, in the mean time if any further pic's would help let me know.

Cheeers

Sean