Anyone live Near Clifton Junction, Manchester

richard_gun

Folks,

I am in a spot of bother as unknown to me Pilkington Tiles have gone into liquidation and I need a few border tiles that I bought from their factory shop in Poole (Dorset) - now closed.

I have found out that all the remaining stock went up to Manchester and guys in the shop there have confirmed that they have some of the border that I am after to finish a job.. Problem being they don't do mail order so won't post the few borders I need!

Desperate as it is I was wondering if the power of Pigeon Watch has a member living close enough or knows someone who could pick-up and post the borders to me?? I would certainly make it worth their while to the value of £30 (plus the cost of the tiles and postage) if it saved me a trip up North for a few tiles....

Yours hopefully, Richard

Folks,

I am in a spot of bother as unknown to me Pilkington Tiles have gone into liquidation and I need a few border tiles that I bought from their factory shop in Poole (Dorset) - now closed.

I have found out that all the remaining stock went up to Manchester and guys in the shop there have confirmed that they have some of the border that I am after to finish a job.. Problem being they don't do mail order so won't post the few borders I need!

Desperate as it is I was wondering if the power of Pigeon Watch has a member living close enough or knows someone who could pick-up and post the borders to me?? I would certainly make it worth their while to the value of £30 (plus the cost of the tiles and postage) if it saved me a trip up North for a few tiles....

Yours hopefully, Richard

i live in oldham near manchester might be able to help you out pm me

Folks,

Yours hopefully, Richard

If jonesy1's offer of assistance doesn't pan out for you let me know as i'm only round the corner in Worsley