#1 richard_gun

richard_gun
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-July 09

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

Folks,
I am in a spot of bother as unknown to me Pilkington Tiles have gone into liquidation and I need a few border tiles that I bought from their factory shop in Poole (Dorset) - now closed.

I have found out that all the remaining stock went up to Manchester and guys in the shop there have confirmed that they have some of the border that I am after to finish a job.. Problem being they don't do mail order so won't post the few borders I need!

Desperate as it is I was wondering if the power of Pigeon Watch has a member living close enough or knows someone who could pick-up and post the borders to me?? I would certainly make it worth their while to the value of 30 (plus the cost of the tiles and postage) if it saved me a trip up North for a few tiles....

Yours hopefully, Richard

#2 jonesy1

jonesy1
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Joined 18-September 10

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:30 PM

Folks,
I am in a spot of bother as unknown to me Pilkington Tiles have gone into liquidation and I need a few border tiles that I bought from their factory shop in Poole (Dorset) - now closed.

I have found out that all the remaining stock went up to Manchester and guys in the shop there have confirmed that they have some of the border that I am after to finish a job.. Problem being they don't do mail order so won't post the few borders I need!

Desperate as it is I was wondering if the power of Pigeon Watch has a member living close enough or knows someone who could pick-up and post the borders to me?? I would certainly make it worth their while to the value of 30 (plus the cost of the tiles and postage) if it saved me a trip up North for a few tiles....

Yours hopefully, Richard

i live in oldham near manchester might be able to help you out pm me

#3 Nicky T

Nicky T
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2410 posts
  • Joined 20-June 08

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:20 PM

Folks,

Yours hopefully, Richard

If jonesy1's offer of assistance doesn't pan out for you let me know as i'm only round the corner in Worsley

#4 Chard

Chard
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10110 posts
  • Joined 19-August 07

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:24 PM

I'm not a million miles away either and often go past that junction, if you mean the Clifton junction off the M60
Let me know if you're stuck :good:

#5 jacksdad

jacksdad
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
  • Joined 24-March 10

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:48 PM

I live in Oldham as well, plus I fit bathrooms and am damn good at tiling.. :)
plenty of us Northern Monkeys appear to be on the case (friendly bunch us lot!), but let me know if I can help as well :blush:

#6 richard_gun

richard_gun
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 11-July 09

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:43 PM

Great response, Many Thanks.

I should be all sorted now as Jonesy1 is going to pick them up on Saturday. :)

I had a feeling the power of Pigeon Watch would come through!

What a site and bunch of guys.. Hope I can do the same for some of you one day :blush:

Cheers, Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users