Clay pigeon shooting in south yorkshire

bigcris0

Hello, as a newbie who's just got his SGC I'm interested to know where I can shoot around South Yorkshire and what opions people have of those grounds, i've been to Wortley near Grenoside in Sheffield which I enjoyed greatly though some of the traps are hard ( probably down to my lack of skill! ) . Cheers

• 3 months later...

hey up m8,

shooting grounds nr donny area

braithwell gun club they shoot every sunday between 10am an 1pm just off main rd nr ravensfield

junction3 m18, entrance off loversall wadworth rd, they shoot alternate sundays, check web, www.junction3clayshoot.co.uk

euroguns, out nr finningley airport,(robin hood airport)check with shop for shoot dates, 01302 773301

all the best cris an good shootin

cheers mox

If you aren't too far from the M18 you could try park lodge. It's about 25 mins from junction 1 and they have approx 14 sporting stands plus compak, skeet, DTL, ABT. I use it regularly.

www.parklodgeshootingschool.co.uk :good:

Edited by canthitathing

Hi i am also new just waiting for my SGC been waiting about 3wks, i use SYCAMORE SHOOTING CLUB in high bradfield mite be a little further for you but i would recomend it or just nip up if you fancy trying different clubs, they are all fantastic up there and happy to take time out of there shoot to give tips to help you.

they also have a shooting range for rim fires or air guns loads of fun.