show off your guns

pestforce

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The S10 looks awesome, nice job! So is that a completely new stock or do they customise the original, the scope looks good too, what make / model is it?

It's an original stock thats been painted mate.

The scope is a Tasco copy off ebay I paid £24.99 for and it's awesome, never lost zero and is as accurate as the shooter makes it

Darryl

just wondering what scope you are using on the hw100 :hmm: , not the nv. :no:

i am thinking of upgrading to a mtc viper or a nikko nighteater :good:

It WAS a Leapers 8-32x56 SWAT mildot till it mysteriously broke. I took it off to put the NV on, put it in the cupboard. Then decided to use the S10 with the NV and put the Leapers back on the HW but couldn't get it zeroed. It was *****d!!!!

It was a great scope when it was working but when they just go like they did for no apparent reason I lost a bit of faith in them.

Ive replaced the Leapers with an MTC Mamba 3-12x44.

If you're looking for a Viper I was offered a 4-16x50 Viper today for £130 posted on a different forum

Darryl

I think a lot of you guys are missing a trick. you are supposed to take them outside and not just to the garden! As for those who photograph their guns in the bedroom :hmm: :unsure:

Here's Poacher's outdoor gun photos. You'll see I often wrap them in furry creatures to keep them warm :lol:

P1020115.jpg

P1020112.jpg

WeihrauchstockRHS.jpg

Prosport2.jpg

Prosport1.jpg

2squirrels.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of you guys are missing a trick. you are supposed to take them outside and not just to the garden! As for those who photograph their guns in the bedroom :hmm: :unsure:

Here's Poacher's outdoor gun photos. You'll see I often wrap them in furry creatures to keep them warm :lol:

P1020115.jpg

P1020112.jpg

WeihrauchstockRHS.jpg

Prosport2.jpg

Prosport1.jpg

2squirrels.jpg

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Lovely rifles there mate B)

I just collect airguns as for shooting them well, i'm a carp shot so it's pointless really :/

I also collect watches (have over two thousand of them!!) and geetars

Though I don't really shoot my guns (no where to do that) I do wear my watches and play my guitars :yes:

I did use to take the odd rifle in to work on nightshift and reduce the ferral pigeon problem with our managers consent but he's retired and I don't have the OK from our new manager so the maintenance blokes are getting covered in pigeon carp again when the go on the cranes to do work :lol:

John :)

Edited by johnbaz

fantastic guns fellas, attached picture of my styre lg110, had it custom dipped in blue carbon fibre, fitted a quick fill and gauge, ali wind stripper, mounted with a diamond with a terry hart wheel and turet. A bit loud for popping pigeons burgon very very accurate.

fantastic guns fellas, attached picture of my styre lg110, had it custom dipped in blue carbon fibre, fitted a quick fill and gauge, ali wind stripper, mounted with a diamond with a terry hart wheel and turet. A bit loud for popping pigeons burgon very very accurate.

Errrm no it's not ??