cwmbran gun club

s410k

im vice chairman of cumbran gun club and im just looking to see if any 1 on pigeon watch have been up the club or be intrested in coming up for a day on the clays

we shoot evry sunday 10 am till 1:30 pm u can buy cartriges there or bring ur own the address is

Mountain Air

Pontypool

Gwent

NP4 5XZ

• 3 weeks later...

I PM'd S410k hoping the thread would get updated....

well we do dtl/sporting/abt u dont afto be a member to shoot or av a lisance. but we will want to see id. the cost is £5.50 25 clays for ur 1st line then £5 evry line after. use plastic or fiber its up to u . we do av tea and coffee and its at the Mountain Air Inn we will be shooting in the summer mounths on a thursday night aswell but we shoot evry sunday 10 til about 1 membership is £50 a year and £25 after pensioners £15

• 4 years later...

That will please the husband. He used to visit when we went home to Wales to see my parents and the last time we went home he took me up to show me where the old club was and as far as he knew it had finished. Maybe we can visit one time when we are home.

That will please the husband. He used to visit when we went home to Wales to see my parents and the last time we went home he took me up to show me where the old club was and as far as he knew it had finished. Maybe we can visit one time when we are home.

Well let us know