5 replies to this topic

#1 elmar fudd

elmar fudd
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

Posted 17 July 2011 - 09:13 AM

just a quick one folks has anyone ever been to leek shooting supplies? if so was it a good shop? reasonably priced? good selection? etc etc

fudd :good:

Edited by elmar fudd, 17 July 2011 - 09:14 AM.

#2 stokie

stokie
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1086 posts
  • Joined 10-October 06

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:11 PM

Is that Leek guns and tackle . If it is then it's a small shop with not a lot of stock . They were helpful when I went in and said they could get me anything in . They don't carry many cartridges in stock as they don't make much money on them . The guy advised me to buy bulk from doveridge if I wanted more than 250 as he couldn't compete on price

#3 elmar fudd

elmar fudd
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts
  • Joined 12-November 10

Posted 17 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

the one almost around the corner from morrisons? im sure its called leek shooting supplies though, perhaps theres two shops in leek ? :hmm:

fudd

#4 moorvale55

moorvale55
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Joined 22-August 12

Posted 23 August 2012 - 12:20 PM

Sorry to be a bit late in replying but I've only just joined the forum. Leek Guns and Tackle no longer exists. Leek Shooting Supplies is in Station Street, Leek, near Morrisons, (post code is ST13 8BP, and phone number is 01538 399967). It's run by Phil Bailey who is helped by his dad Rob. They have a good selection of air weapons, centre and rim fire rifles and shotguns. They have always been really helpful to me and my son. They also have a decent selection of cammo clothing, footwear, gun slips, decoys, targets, lamping systems and ammunition. So far my son and I have bought 3 new weapons and a used rifle from them and have had no problems at all. Phil Bailey recently qualified for the England team in, I think, trap shooting, so he knows what he is talking about. Worth giving them a try.

#5 Bails-uk

Bails-uk
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Joined 27-October 13

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Heard good things about this shop, gonna call in myself at the weekend.

#6 andy2389

andy2389
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 03-August 13

Posted 10 April 2014 - 12:35 PM

Very good shop, nice people who own it and very helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users