Garden Advice

monday15

Hi Everyone,

Now i am a Gardening invalid and i am useless at anything remotely greenfingered.

I have recently built a kennel at the end of the garden and the dog has made a rediculous mess of the quite small garden. The partner wants to get a landscape gardner out....I dont want to get my pants pulled down with a bill! So....

I am looking for some ideas, advice on garden surfaces that i could lay which are cheap or just give me some food for thought! I was thinking bark? Would i have to dig all the grass up for this? Also anyone advise someone who might do me some decking cheap in the tyne and wear area?!

Many thanks

Two options

1 Find some medieval artefact and then get Tony Robison round from Time team. They will spend all weekend looking for the rest of it, make a mess of you garden and put it all back to A1 condition.

2 Phone up the police and tell them you think there has been a murder in your garden. They will spend all weekend looking for the rest of it, make a mess of you garden and put it all back to A1 condtion.

:lol:

If you lay down dust sheets and put hardboard sheets around the door frames you will be able to get a narrow wheel barrow through the house. Have you thought about fencing off part of the garden and then making a path down to the kennel, rather than sorting the whole garden?

This would be more intresting than just looking at bark or gravel and you would have a dog free area that you could keep nice.