Best shooting gloves?

ostrea

Over the years I've lost count of the number of different shooting gloves that I've bought and tried.

Without doubt, my latest purchase, a pair of SealSkinz are the best by far.

I bought mine off Ebygumbay.

Gunner Gordon was also impressed with my Sealskinz, so I had to send for a pair for him also.

webber

I have MacWets too for clay shooting on wet days. They allow you to keep good feel of the gun, but they don't keep the water out forever - usually plenty long enough to let me finish my shooting though.

I'd imagine that if you want to keep your hands dry and warm you'd either need a thicker glove, or to wear something that your hands will sweat horribly in.

I have had a pair of the Sealskinz shooting gloves for a couple of years now. I rate them very highly. They keep my hands dry and they are not too bulky for gun handling. They will keep your hands warm unless in really cold weather but then all I do is have a couple of pairs of cheap motorcycle inner gloves. One pair worn under the Sealskinz whilst the other are in my inside pocket next to my Peacock handwarmer heating up. When my hands start feeling cold I just change the inner gloves for the toasty pair.

I have these Seal Skinz and they are excellent.

shooting-gloves.jpg

They are thin enough to shoot with but give a bit of warmth and keep out the wet unless you immerse them, mine are three years old and I would rate them as one of my must haves when shooting/lamping in winter.

Great gloves :good: :good: :good: