After some rabbits for a rabbit pen

ian g

sorry to tell you but its not legal to catch and release vemin/wild rabbits :no:

I thought that when I initially read the post, but I don't think that statement is correct. I seem to remember it only being non-native species (like the grey squirrel)!

But I could be wrong so ready to be corrected. It would actually be nice to know the legal answer as I had an argument with a mate about it.

put it this way in extreme cases a land owner or railway co. has a duty to control rabbits on his land pest/vermin if he does.nt the the powers that be can go in and control them and then charge the land owner for the service dont know the exact legal stance but this is my understanding of the issue happy to be corrected if i am wrong a,t,b.

cheers mate am actualy from moreton meself

That will make a handover easier then!

I'm only saying no guarantees as the last few we have bolted have had still had ferrets attached, not easy or humane to detach a ferret from a live rabbit. We might be doing pure pest control at the moment but the quarry still deserves an element of compassion.

Hi Ian how big is your pen and has it got plenty of cover in it.Got a couple of young cockers will be ready for a bit of pen work,Will bring you rabbits if it up for rent got loads down here.Terry :good:

hi mate id like to say yes but its me mates pen hes said if i can get him rabbits for it after the last lot mixy recently i have free use of it when i want to train my dogs and he aint using it he aint a proffesionaln trainer he just uses it for his own dogs so whether he will rent it out am not sure il ask but cheers anyway mate