3 replies to this topic

#1 Fisheruk

Fisheruk
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1841 posts
  • Joined 29-September 11

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:15 PM

Hey I saw a tip off on SD this evening a German made Optimus 20-60x60 Spotting scope for £24.99 in Aldi. Just been down to the local and they have a stack of them. Have just tried it out in the back garden and could easily see the seeds on a large Sycamore 100 yds at the bottom of my garden. Great value. :yes: Pity the range day has been cancelled at Over Kellet this weekend. :no:

Edited by Fisheruk, 22 June 2012 - 08:17 PM.

#2 Rushjob

Rushjob
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Joined 08-February 11

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:10 PM

Bought one this morning.

Excellent bit of kit for zeroing. :good:

#3 Tug

Tug
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Joined 04-December 08

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:38 PM

We sent one of the retirees from the club down there with a wedge of readies so us workers didn't miss out. Brilliant bit of kit, I can see how bad I'm shooting in smallbore league comps much clearer now... :D

#4 oakland rob

oakland rob
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 23-December 08

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:09 PM

Hey I saw a tip off on SD this evening a German made Optimus 20-60x60 Spotting scope for £24.99 in Aldi. Just been down to the local and they have a stack of them. Have just tried it out in the back garden and could easily see the seeds on a large Sycamore 100 yds at the bottom of my garden. Great value. Posted Image Pity the range day has been cancelled at Over Kellet this weekend. Posted Image

A Heads Up for anyone interested in these - I saw these for sale at £19.99 in Aldi's on Wednesday, Only had a few left mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users