Anyone recommend me a gunsmith in or near Wakefield, West Yorkshire

UKJay

Hi,

a few gun retail shops in the Wakefield and Leeds areas but when I've tried them for gunsmithing work I drew a blank. Eventually went to W Richards in Pocklington. All the others either sent their gunsmithing work out or weren't interested.

W Richards fitted a new recoil pad and fixed a moving forend problem. Service included measuring me and the gun to ensure correct trigger pull distance and stock length.

Dropped the gun off on a Thursday night and picked it up the following Saturday morning.

Can recommend.

ATB

Hi everyone - I have an issue with an inertia trigger on my Beretta Silver Pigeon and I would like a gunsmith to take a look at it. Can anyone recommend me one in the Wakefield area?

Thanks in advance

Jay

You are not far from Aaron Wheeler in Brighouse and he is a very good gunsmith. He is quite busy but now that he has a nice lady working in the shop she seems to crack the whip and get things on the move.

Worth a call - 01484 712006

Aaron is still very busy he's had one of my 8 bores for 13 months, but I can vouch for his work. Chris at W.Richards is very good and he's the one who normaly does my bigbore stuff, but I couldn't find the time to get out there heyho.

Mike...

Cheers all - the problem might be resolved (got a few tests to run this Saturday).

Any of you Wakefield lads shoot clays? I am heading over to Woolley this Sat to check it out. Looking for any other recommendations in the Wakefield area.