turbo flapper yes or no

hi guys i went down one of my permission fields earlyer, the rape is tall but seen a few pigeons on a bare patch about 25ft by 50ft. i got 4 bounsers and a dozen shells but would it be worth while taking my new turbo flapper with the rape so high around this patch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely yes. The patch is big enough by the sounds of it to put right in there or I mount mine on a bouncer and place it above the crop just on th edge of the laid area.

Cos

this works i tried out meself last year and the cable with timer on is long enough to connect to battery on the floor so you need to tape it up to the boucer rod

That's not the Turbo Flapper

aint it? tell you what you put yours up against mine and see if you can spot the difference? you cant, not surprising as they are the same item from the same manufacturer rotorcoy I believe

AA standard flapper is £26 are you thinking its that?

KW

Edited by kdubya

no its very similar me old fella bought one last year,it flaps a bit slower and isn,t as well made as the A1 original turbo flapper

its the same item made by rotorcoy, they only make one turbo flapper, A1 are simply distributors just like AA just the price is different

KW

Edited by kdubya

Kdubya's is the turbo flapper i got one at the same time from AA decoys at Newark gun show,

I know Andy and as we wanted 2 he let us have them for £50 each :good: :good:

IE the same price he sells them for :lol: see his web site

KW

Edited by kdubya

i got both, aa decoys, and a1 decoys flappers and a1 s is faster flapping and bit better made, as wing arms are stronger as so is the ground spike :good: both work but thing a1 s will last longest ;)

so you are telling me rotorcoy make two turbo flappers then? :no:

KW

its the same item made by rotorcoy, they only make one turbo flapper, A1 are simply distributors just like AA just the price is different

KW

so your saying rotorcoy make 2 flappers??? 1 at 80 pound n 1 at 50 pound ??? no??

neither rotorcoy make the turbo flapper and distribute it, the only difference is the mark up

KW

Edited by browning n spaniel

like i said me dad bought one of the aa decoy flappers, and i have the turbo flapper, i looked at them both side by side in my hands and they are not built and just look different and the same as browning said the ground spike, and arms are thinner metal,and they bend out of shape easily.

do me a favour kdubya and put a pic up if you would just to have a look

Edited by yickdaz