123 replies to this topic

#121 bullet1747

bullet1747
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3166 posts
  • Joined 29-March 10

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

I had a feeling it would be cheesy and didn't hold any hope for it and I work for a big sponsor ,but after watching the opening night with the wife and four kids youngest is 9 they understood wot it was all about ,well done every one involved I for one was proud :good: ,the german salute was WRONG if that was us well we would have been dragged over the coals

Edited by bullet1747, 29 July 2012 - 08:04 AM.

#122 Katzenjammer

Katzenjammer
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:14 AM

My daughter in Madrid says it went down well with the spaniards and here spanish friends - very english and unique. Her german friends and the german press said it was eccentric like the english but again unique. The French friends and the french press said what a boring place the world would be without the english

#123 ack-ack

ack-ack
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6138 posts
  • Joined 26-January 11

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

The French friends and the french press said what a boring place the world would be without the english

What she probably meant to say was 'what a German place the world would be without the British' but couldn't bring her self to say it :lol:

#124 Katzenjammer

Katzenjammer
  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 04-February 11

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

What she probably meant to say was 'what a German place the world would be without the British' but couldn't bring her self to say it :lol:

Oh you don'tknow my daughter! She would! Her way of describing the various nationalities was not as spanish, french, german etc! :lol: I had to modify it for on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users