lindisfarne..ducks?

dawntredder

al steer clear if thats the way its gan be..didnt na fowlers had to take step back coz ov a newbie going just hope its an arranged outing but am aint gan be gan at 3am,a can leave at 5.30 n be there in time for any flight the geese move at 7.30 - 8.00 at mo al take me chances in the black low...but a will say if a do go a dont care who's out there if a change me mind and gan to main channel..over n out!! :ninja:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no wasnt talking bout you dawn tredder , i its arranged like im not fussed bout someone already being their before but saying that youll have to be sharp its no race, if someones already thier ill go somehwere else, robbie you staying for afternnon flight? im in 2 minds atm but its a big tide thats the only thing tempting me, i can leave mine at 5 and get thier for flight time like , but gna have to leave earlier to pick this lad up:(, totally agrre with what your saying just annoys me that someone turns it into a race thats all , thats y i said get a life to him, i was up other day like just with binos n geese were coming over black low like bud, ill hopefully see you sat anyway

where you live anyway robbie?

no wasnt talking bout you dawn tredder , i its arranged like im not fussed bout someone already being their before but saying that youll have to be sharp its no race, if someones already thier ill go somehwere else, robbie you staying for afternnon flight? im in 2 minds atm but its a big tide thats the only thing tempting me, i can leave mine at 5 and get thier for flight time like , but gna have to leave earlier to pick this lad up:(, totally agrre with what your saying just annoys me that someone turns it into a race thats all , thats y i said get a life to him, i was up other day like just with binos n geese were coming over black low like bud, ill hopefully see you sat anyway

where you live anyway robbie?

al be up satday morn w me bruva..a probs just gan to the low w single 10bore try for a goose or a might just gan on harveys or chair,a was gan be hedn for main channel as i have havnt been out on it for a while...but no point if ther gan be people fighting for a spot..al c wen a get ther wats on offer :yes: and yes am gan decoy in afternoon some where along cages or low area for a change...am from hebburn not far from u fella you hav to pass me on ya way sort ov..silver fiesta van or white vauxhall combo van..c u maybe on satday good luck w newbie al watch for yiz :yes: ps...if a go out from fenham-le-moor a use patterns..but a rather just walk along top ov channel mainland side ov the causeway bridge bud solid sand just got be quiet in case geese are on sands..if they are gan straight out from black low :good: :good:

Where would gods county be to me the Tyne ad wear!

gods country is lindisfarne no betta view wen ya fowling not to me anyway :ninja:

So is it good up at lindisfarne?

I've never been there and wouldn't know ware to go or how to shoot it cos I'm I would probably go on my own.

Sounds like you have had a lot of fun there James nd Tedder.

Hope you both had a good Xmas and a good new year.

yeh mate not bad xmas thx...get yourself a permit nxt season we would help you out getting to know the place..mind you inverness is a major hike so you might be better off stayn wkends wen you come to shoot....all the best fella dawntredder :friends:

a was there a seen your jeep and the american lads car a spoke to him later on at fenham-le-moor...we went to harveys..greylags in bay by woodn bridge and about 300 pinks came off south ov harveys and into fields behind the big hide....we blanked...and a never seen a wigeon allday...pulled me deeks in just before high water had enough...next time eh :lol: ps...wat did the newbie think ov it?..:pps...american lads car had a flatty wen we left a hope he got away ok he seemed like a nice fella didnt catch his name tho :innocent:

Edited by Robbie Forster

yeh mate not bad xmas thx...get yourself a permit nxt season we would help you out getting to know the place..mind you inverness is a major hike so you might be better off stayn wkends wen you come to shoot....all the best fella dawntredder :friends:

Yeah it's. fair hike but I could always have a few days of work and stay at a b&b how do I get a permit Tedder? I do a lot off wildfowling in the beauly firth and Cromarty firth but always nice to shoot different places and meet new ppl. Thanks Tedder.

Gooseman

Yeah it's. fair hike but I could always have a few days of work and stay at a b&b how do I get a permit Tedder? I do a lot off wildfowling in the beauly firth and Cromarty firth but always nice to shoot different places and meet new ppl. Thanks Tedder.

Gooseman

just go on basc web site(wildfowling) you can download it or just ring alisdair mitchell northern region...if you are leaving it till nxt season then you can get application form but you cant send it till afta 1st august 2013...hope this helps fella...ps..its tredder :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah he enjoyed it part from gettingbstuck in the mud haha, yeah his names Jamie we introduced him last year, really nice bloke, you up inn morning to ave s crack at geese by Harvey's island like?

did ye gan up this morn..any joy?..i wasnt ganin bak up probs do nuva 2 or 3 morning flights then al be dun until sept...been poor season for us but we aint been up as much as we would like..which way did yiz gan out to dolphin stones like? :good:

No didn't go this morning , yeah same nt been to bad of a season though shot quite a few duck, just went out from the causeway , been better shooting than last season , more species anyway

done ok decoying sept n oct but geese been out ov shot range n never had much from out on the muds..still love just being there tho...gan be ganin back to solway nxt season been a while since a was ova the west :good: see u nxt wkend maybe up the island robbie.