Teal

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Got one as an Xmas present following a little prompt. Used it a couple of time since and it seems to cope well with soft ground. The foot plates are a decent size and didn't sink in on the ground even though it was quiet wet. And I was sat on it for a long while as the pigeons were on there Xmas hols as well.

Got one as an Xmas present following a little prompt. Used it a couple of time since and it seems to cope well with soft ground. The foot plates are a decent size and didn't sink in on the ground even though it was quiet wet. And I was sat on it for a long while as the pigeons were on there Xmas hols as well.

Many thanks most helpful.

atb

Fielddweller

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought mine a few weeks ago and have now had a few opportunities to use it.

Used it last week on some seriously uneven ground, had the rear legs x2 clicks shorter than the front and it remained perfectly level, stable and comfortable throughout the day.

I agree with previous posts about initially finding the adjustment fiddly - however if you DO read the instructions first and oil the studs BEFORE you start they adjust very easily!!!

I’ve tried 3 or 4 different types of seat and think this one is in a different league all around.

Thanks for the swift delivery too Teal.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi - yep have them in stock, and if you order today I can get it to you for Tuesday.

Regarding soft ground, you can see from photo the wider feet on the seat and the fact it has four legs, these help to spread the weight and stabilise it. There are 4 pages of comments in one of the wettest winters on record and no one has recorded problems with 'sinking in mud'. They are very different from the cheap tripod seats you see at petrol stations etc which will sink to great depths in all but the firmest ground.

begaraseat.jpg