gun mounted cameras

Ryan gun

can any one help me with some information on shotgun mounted cameras or put some links up from other post on this topic because i cant find any.max price about £100

atb ryan

Hi Ryan

I have a HD 720P sport camera about £40.00 off e bay, if you contact Nickyt he has another style that is even cheaper.

Both are easy to use and have good picture definition.

Terry

Looks good! Do you mount it on the gun? How is it with recoil?

I fixed it with a velcro strap that you can buy off Ebay. Recoil did'nt affect it. I tried it when shooting squirrels and it was okay.

I fixed it with a velcro strap that you can buy off Ebay. Recoil did'nt affect it. I tried it when shooting squirrels and it was okay.

I fitted it to the barrel, about 3" from the end. Not sure who I bought the strap off, but they are available,or you could make your own. It does come with a bracket that could be modified to fit a barrel.

thanks terry what are they like with recoil and do they have a mount to attach it to the gun

atb ryan

You do not notice any recoil in the filming, and they attach via a velcro strap, but you can also use insulation tape.

The package contains numerous fitting attachments