n ireland gunshops

tweedledee

Sell privately then get one sent over.

How do you advertise here? Or do you mean through an rfd?

I'll explain my frustration. I went to a large rfd wanting a semi auto. I looked, I shot and I looked at the price. I got home and looked on guntrader and saw a 300 pounds difference on a used gun.

I went back today and priced a new one and then checked. £150 difference in the price (plus a hundred less on my trade in.)

I'm extremely frustrated that my prediction earlier on this thread seems to have happened. All that seems to be left here are the money grabbers.

And so, back to my original question.

Are there any DECENT rfds left in our wee country?

Edited by Big Al

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you advertise here? Or do you mean through an rfd?

I'll explain my frustration. I went to a large rfd wanting a semi auto. I looked, I shot and I looked at the price. I got home and looked on guntrader and saw a 300 pounds difference on a used gun.

I went back today and priced a new one and then checked. £150 difference in the price (plus a hundred less on my trade in.)

I'm extremely frustrated that my prediction earlier on this thread seems to have happened. All that seems to be left here are the money grabbers.

And so, back to my original question.

Are there any DECENT rfds left in our wee country?

Stick it in gunstar, guntrader, and the ads here then rfd to the buyer, get a better price than your trade in would be, then have gun you want sent over.

I have found Hollow farm a pleasure to deal with and very well priced to recieve a rifle from the mainland for me.

Stick it in gunstar, guntrader, and the ads here then rfd to the buyer, get a better price than your trade in would be, then have gun you want sent over.

I have found Hollow farm a pleasure to deal with and very well priced to recieve a rifle from the mainland for me.

Thanks. Hollow farm is one I'd forgotten about. The Newells are gentlemen - decent people.

I appreciate that.

95% of our rfd make **** turpin look good....sad to see Vaughan wind down ....

I agree. I know businesses need to make a profit but most seem to rip the **** right out of it.

Vaughan is going, the Newells at Hollow farm are gentlemen.

Is that it? Sad times indeed.

Credit where it's due, I bought a new CZ 223 and Wildcat Evolution from Tannyoky yesterday at a very competitive price....even compared to those quoted on Guntrader. Gavin completed the online variation for me in no time.....great service. Folk give off about these big shops having a monopoly, but at least they have the stock and they are staffed throughout the day.