LOOKING FOR CLAY SHOOTING CLUB NORTH WALSHAM AREA IN NORFOLK

lakeside1000

Hi all, just getting started again after a 30 year break , I would like to find a clay club in Norfolk, as near to North Walsham as possible, nr12 , or perhaps share costs with someone who has a clay thrower and somewhere to use it, also keen to make contact with anyone into pigeon shooting in the area, regards Alan .

• 3 weeks later...

joined the two friends clay club at blofield heath today, nice bunch of fellas, gave me some good advice ( thanks to steve ), I didn't disgrace myself and actually hit 22 out of 40, which I thought was a fair performance for a first attempt in 30 years. cant wait till next week and get at them again, on the way back I spotted several hundred pigeons on two rape fields, looks like they are starting to build up the numbers so might get some sport before long.thanks to all for the info etc, and of course to PW for the contacts. :good: alan

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

Again apologies for reopening an old thread but could someone forward to me the details of the Blofield shoot and any others within a few miles of Stalham. Looking to start up again after several years and I shoot sporting clays, trap and a little skeet. I could probably use some friendly instruction and/or guidance for a refresher

Many thanks

David

• 4 weeks later...