Oakley shooting glasses

N1ck8

Hi sorry if this has been asked over and over again....

I am just about to buy some m frames, would anyone recommend a lense for most conditions? I am looking at either the g30 or vr28 lense as these seem to be shooting specific....

All the reviews I seem to find talk about the lense picking out the ORANGE clays better, very rarely do I see a orange clay being used in my local grounds..

Any help appreciated

Hi, I won't bore you too much about Oakley products but I use the radar pitch carbon frame with radar path yellow or black iridium lense, the yellow lense really picks out the clays in the gloomy sky's were having in the uk most of the time but on sunny occasions the darker lenses does the job the same, the radar path lenses have a curved lower lense to fit the cheekbone area better and also they have cut out grooves on the top of the lense to allow air to pass through, what ever you choose there one nice bit of kit Oakleys well woth the money , my profile picture is the pair I use the most :)

ec38dbd107ea6f3d56fc9c0369672f0e_zpsf85c9539.jpgd98a499dd4375f70dae5bf7b6cf50c10_zpsdc95fb7f.jpg

I went into a Oakley dealer today and tried on the radar frames and it seems the pitch lense gives me a much better wrap feel as it is slightly bigger than the path lense which was letting in some light. They had the g30 lense but no g26 and he had never heard of it... Antil looking in the Oakley 2013 book :)

I think I'm going to go for the g26 lense with the frames when it's sunny. but still not sure to spend the extra for the g30 or just get a yellow or hi-persimmon lense for those cloudy days....

Too many lenses and options available

I have also been offered a deal on some m frames with g30,g26, clear and positive red iridium with case etc £160 I'm thinking this is prob a better move as the lenses alone are £100 each

Any thoughts