L200 4WD LIGHT FLASHING

BRAD1927

Can anyone help please?

I have used my 4WD recently and it is now back in 2WD but the 4WD warning light on the dashboard keeps flashing.

I have tried reverse, re-engaging, driving slow and all the other tricks from the manual but it wont go off.

Does anyone else know how to get the light to go out or is there a problem I need to sort out?

I had that on my shogun was vacuum solenoid on inside front wing.also on front axle there's a piston that locks front wheel pull back the gator and try and move piston it might be stuck grease it up and it might free it up

Look on POCUK.co.uk. Deals mainly with Pajeros but describes your problem. My Shogun does exactly the same, there is a bank of 4 sensors on the transfer box and one of the sensors will be knackered. Its a dealer job to plug in and find out which sensor is knackered and i think a replacement was around £40. Not a big job to do yourself. I just left mine andit causes no issues.

• 6 years later...
  • 2 years later...