Dog kennel cabins

ajrb1

Got my Kennel and run from `Ultra kennels` the hut floor comes insulated, I insulated the walls and cieling, I also chew proofed every edge with angle iron.

they are made from tanalised timber which will last at last 20yrs prob longer. http://www.ultrakennels.co.uk/

they also do dog cabins. http://www.ultrakennels.co.uk/dog-cabins-kennels-c-59.html

Patricia R.

New Reviewer

4/17/12

I should have read the reviews on here before buying a Tovi kennel...Appaling service, no Customer service, unhelpul staff, no instructions with the kennels.

I ordered 2 Phenolic board kennels worth over £1000. Told it would be delivered within 2 weeks and assembled for me. Two months later , a lorry arrived and Thank God we are Farmers... and could unload the pallet with a loader. It was not assembled for me.I had no instructions, there is no slope of roof whilst it is shown on the website, nor a window. We need a roof over them now as the water will seep into the wood eventually.

Today, there is wood and rain and the roof flew off landing in the run. It could have killed my dogs!

Stay well away, I will never go back.

Patricia Rush

debbie c.

New Reviewer

6/29/11

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. My bespoke order was taken and i paid upfront a four figure sumfor my special order kennels, delivery was promised in 2 weeks. 8 weeks later my order turned up danaged and not to my specification, i refused delivery , and was then told by tolvi besically 'tough luck' after weeks of emails letter i... informed trading standards and threatened with legal action , they then agreed to remake my order to the original correct specification within 2 weeks. After 3 weeks my order had only made it to a transport depot that could not deliver to me due to the size , meaning i had to arange my own courier to go and collect it, which tolvi agreed to pay for. Upon collection the kennels were scratched , poorly made and with missing parts. Tolvi has not responded to any of my letter or emails and haas not paid for the courier as agreed, The customer service is terrible , in particular the managers attitude to customer service is discusting. PLEASE do alot of research before using this company if you search the internet you will find alot more reviews echoing the same experience that i have had. My advice is go elsewhere and do not pay upfront! i was VERY lucky to at let get some good back from t hem, i hve since heard of many instances where people have been left massivley out of pocket because of tolvi