Ceramic frying pan

harrycatcat1

Get a cast iron one, fantastic, I have two one that has griddles on it and recently bought a stove top griddle that can take 3 or more steaks.

I think this looks like the route I shall have to take as the ceramic option seems to have been blown out the water, thanks. :good:

Regards

Hcc

• 11 months later...

I bought a ceracraft ceramic frying pan a few weeks back and its very good, cant fault it, never sticks and you can just wipe it clean if you wanted.

I left some pork chops on and left them on a little too long and they were so black :blush: , the pan just wiped clean with kitchen roll. :good:

Regards

Hcc

What brand is it please?

Mike.

Sorry for the late reply http://www.dunelm-mill.com/shop/jml-ceracraft-frying-pan-325523 its what they advertise on the telly they are ceracraft made but sold at Asda, JML Wilkos and Dunelm Mill.

I thought they might be rubbish but mine is very good and with a 12 month guarantee. :good:

I have to admit if I had read the reviews I would not have bought one :no: I didnt see them before buying

But mine has been and is great, I cremated some pork chops the other week and the pan was clean within minutes, no scraping just wipe it.

Best frying pan my missus has had and she would moan about anything given half a chance, in fact she wanted a teflon frying pan and only agreed to the ceramic one when I told her she was old fashioned :lol:

I can now see why folks are against them but mine is fine, if it alters it will go back and have my money back.

Its up to you but I wouldnt swap it :no:

Regards

H

Just done an experiment tonight and broke 4 eggs and put them straight into the frying pan without any oil,fat or anything just a dry frying pan and cooked them.

My missus warned me "dont effin burn that new pan!!"

Once the eggs were cooked they just slipped out of the pan and just wiped the pan clean in the bowl with the dish cloth, no bother at all :good::good:

Home made chips cooked in lard and dried fried egg, cant beat it :lol:

Regards

H

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...