Landrover insurance

ack-ack

• 1 year later...

Got the best quote for my New Defender from Lancaster. Did the details all over the phone and they emailed the documents to me once sorted. £215 including an agreed valuation for my new Landy collecting later this week.

NFU wanted to class it as a van/commercial vehicle and quoted over £500 for it, so our business relationship is at and end after 17 years with them.

Adrian Flux.

yep go with that....i want to modify my 90.......saga said they want receipts and proof it was done by a landrover dealer !!.............phoned adrian flux....no probs....even cheaper than with saga.....£ 110.00 / year...fully comp !!

• 3 weeks later...

I once tried to insure a Land Rover with NFU,

Was refused a quote as I might "use it off road" ?????

When asked what do they think farmers do ?

The reply was "well, you might use it off road, damage it, then drive it on the road and have, or cause an accident"

NFU = Nation Farmers Union ?? = No Flipping Use more like !!!

I have been insured with NFU for years now,did take my Landrover off them for one year as the quote was rediculous and put it on a classic for a year, I now use the local NFU office as they are a lot more helpful and wi Taylor your package a bit to suit you, they were also the only ones I could find to insure a farm quad for agricultural use so local between fields for a reasonable price.

I am happy with the local office now, Landrover and Berlingo van insured fully comp protected ncd no mileage limit for £506