Bumper Boy remote launcher

Hi folks i waswondering if some one a tad more technical than me could help please. ive inherited a single shot remote dummy launcher minus the hand held transmitter, i have contacted BB in the usa but they wernt able to help as they dont make this type anymore.

i was wondering is it possible to use/adapt another type of transmitter so that i can use it and how would i go about it ?

cheers Mark

hiya goodo

on the recieving box located on the side of the machine there is a reciever number (6508) its made in canada and is charged by mains to a lithium battery but ive got no infor on frequencies etc :-(

I'm sure you could get another transmitter/reciever. Without seeing the thing voltages output signal etc I couldn't recommend one tho

If I was u I'd take the receiver into your local rc store, just don't be tempted by any of the planes or cars while your there. It looks at tho they only sell newer updated remote units at extortionate prices on their website. Can I ask what justifies paying that much for a dummy launcher? (i know you inherited yours)

thats a good idea think i will give it a go

they are invaluable for dog training but seriously over priced i was quoted in the region of 150 quid for a new transmitter by the manufacturer !!

If I was u I'd take the receiver into your local rc store, just don't be tempted by any of the planes or cars while your there. It looks at tho they only sell newer updated remote units at extortionate prices on their website. Can I ask what justifies paying that much for a dummy launcher? (i know you inherited yours)