aftermarket chokes?

wildfowler.250

If its anything like my old sbs that would not be a problem matt.

Have you seen the club clay shoot dates on HDWA website ???

Its a big heavy lump, much like its owner :lol:

Yes i have seen the dates. I have a feeling that it falls on the week in september which i have been told i will be permantley in the tractor for.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping to see a duck this season however high or low it may be :yahoo:

My luck Harrycat would shoot it from under my nose.....I think hes been practicing on Dales yellow ducks all summer

I would love to see a picture of your face if that did happen :lol::lol::good::good:

Hope to see you soon mate :good:

Regards

H

I'm waiting to see your face when you hit one. See you down on mallard creek soon

Ive actually seen his face Graham when he hit one, to be honest its not a pretty site at the best of times but when he hit that wigeon and it made it across to the other side of Mallard creek, his facial expression was similar to someone who had dropped a tenner and found a pound!!...seeing a grown man cry will haunt me for the rest of my wildfowling days!!..I was told it took 3 weeks for the swelling to go down on "Ping Pongs" ****!!

anyway hope you and Phil are ok and look forward to seeing you both again this season.

best wishes...Dale.

ayano3 i looked at the terror chokes, and the code blacks after reading a lot on american forums. I went for the Kicks Highflyer modified as its forgiving enough with smaller shot for closer shots at duck etc and with bigger shot like BB it gives a full choke pattern with good density out to sixty yards. it was the only choke i could find that covered both well.

noticed Brierly are doing Wildfowling chokes.

If i was going for only high geese then a tight terror choke would be my choice in my gun.

figgy

ayano3 i looked at the terror chokes, and the code blacks after reading a lot on american forums. I went for the Kicks Highflyer modified as its forgiving enough with smaller shot for closer shots at duck etc and with bigger shot like BB it gives a full choke pattern with good density out to sixty yards. it was the only choke i could find that covered both well.

noticed Brierly are doing Wildfowling chokes.

If i was going for only high geese then a tight terror choke would be my choice in my gun.

figgy

What he said :good:

Ive actually seen his face Graham when he hit one, to be honest its not a pretty site at the best of times but when he hit that wigeon and it made it across to the other side of Mallard creek, his facial expression was similar to someone who had dropped a tenner and found a pound!!...seeing a grown man cry will haunt me for the rest of my wildfowling days!!..I was told it took 3 weeks for the swelling to go down on "Ping Pongs" ****!!

anyway hope you and Phil are ok and look forward to seeing you both again this season.

best wishes...Dale.

:lol::lol: You are wasted Dale you ought to be on the stage :lol::lol: Anyhow I saw your sha**ing wagon being worked on the other day but why did you want them to paint it bright yellow and put a flashing light on top ????????:lol: