Winchester Pigeon grade model 23 xtr 12 gauge

Winchester Pigeon grade model 23 xtr

£950

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Atherstone, Warwickshire
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 3/4 Choke, 28" barrels
Image Image Image

Description

Selling my mint condition Winchester I paid over £1200 for this gun and used only a handful of times, shoots very similar to an over and under with the added benefit of being lightweight. It has a beaver tail forend and a semi pistol grip so handles extremely well. It has 3" chambers and is a single trigger ejector so can easily be used for clays or game. The wood really has to be seen as it has a high finish. Not sure on choke sizes.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member bunnybasha. Message them here

I know of 3, I think, maybe 4. They have all had to sent back after breakdowns, mine included. Anything from double discharges to ejector problems. Mine had a non-working ejector. I got it back and the other ejector failed the first time I took it out. They have all come back working, but with the same complaint from Winchester(or their UK rep) saying that somebody had been using a welder inside the gun. This was blatently untrue in all cases. They were all sent back by different retailers. Strange!