Red LED lamping torch.

Dave-G

Some of you will know I like the very versatile P60 size torches and have been modifying them to an ability that is ideal for most night shooters with air or rimfire rifles.

I have collected umpteen of them over a period of time and it's about time I thinned them out a bit.

This is the second of five used ones for sale: All have varying degrees of usage markings on the torch body - but new red LED drop-in modules and Ahorton lenses fitted to them, with the correct length adjustable spacer to focus the LED to moderate HMR ranges. An Infra Red module can be quickly dropped into it with no tools in complete darkness as and when you decide to get involved with night vision. A nice cheap ebay 1 watt IR module will be great with it if you decide to get one of the new Yukon Photons. :good:

The lenses have small chips or flaws in the securing edge but the optical part of the lens is unmarked. The chip on the nearest part of the lens shown is a typical example.

The tape and mount will be removed prior to despatch - at £40 posted.

RED_zps5edf2959.jpg

PlentyP60s_zpsd391ed07.jpg

Edited by Dave-G

Hi Dave,

Sorely tempted to try and talk you into making up a used one complete with IR for use with the Yukon but alas money is a tad tight and not sure of the full package cost.

Still use the White and Red, with lenses and they are great but as I seem to do more NV shooting feel after reading the NV thread that a dedicated NV torch may be the way to go with a Yukon behind the scope.

Drop me a PM with a cost if you want to consider the putting together a used IR package.

Cheers

DG