rabbits for meat

ferreting

• 2 weeks later...

hi I go ferreting and am about to start again soon, and I don't need all of what I catch but the farmers are wanting them off of the land. if there is any one who would buy them from me or if you know of any one please let me know. I am near great Dunmow Essex

Take a look in this weeks Country Mans Weekly Classifieds see an add wanted for Frozen Rabbits Rifle shot & ferreted also wanted steel shot pigeons

collected nation wide . ATB Pole Star

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

because I want as many as I can get, why are you commenting on here anyway? Are you going to buy his rabbits?

I wouldn't lower myself to have to buy rabbits when I can go out and shoot them myself. Like I said in my earlier post if you have more land than most on here get of your **** and shoot as many as you need.

• 4 weeks later...

When I got a new permission recently, that was crawling with rabbits, I phoned 4 local butchers and got 3 new customers. They want them head shot and in fur, paunched. I was shifting 30 to 40 a week at £2 each. Most butchers are dead keen to buy wild rabbit these days. They are back in fashion.