Harkila Forester wellies

RossEM

WGD wish I could share your enthusiasm for Seeland, my missus had a pair of their wellies and whilst they were fantastic for around 6 months, they pretty soon leaked after that. Unfortunately didn't keep proof of purchase so nothing doing unfortunately. Won't be buying again for sure. :-(

Give Rugged & Tough a call, They are proper dealers for Seeland and Harkila. I bet they will sort your missus wellies. They prefer to know they sold them, but will do their best to ensure that you are sorted with Seeland.

Im an Aigle man is me !

Not keen on any of the others especially Le Chameau or Hunters they crack and leak plus soles come off ....

Had one pair Aigles 18 years and no leaks at all

I only replaced them as the soles started to crack.

Now got two pairs of Aigles one for dog walking the others shooting both Parcours and last ones are the latest heel fatigues there well worth a look too.

I hoped to switch to Aigle too after 3 pairs of Chameau's failed (on warranty each pair!) after around 9 months - all around the sole/rand. I then got a pair of Aigle Parcours in disgust at Chameau and now the rubber on these is perishing everywhere - at about 9 months old!

I've got a pair of trusty Meindl boots which are over 10 years old but I like a welly for the soft footfall when stalking.

PS) The longest lived pair of wellies I have are steel toed Dunlops from 1987 that I bought on my first day of work underground. Still going strong unlike the others.

• 5 months later...