FOUND.....Two Tricolour Springer Spaniels in the Bowers Gifford/Saddle

Evil Elvis

I was driving to a reptile show at 0800 this morning in torrential rain when i spotted these guys running full pelt towards me down the a13, i stopped and called them, the were nearly killed by an *** hole who didnt stop but luckily for him he missed them. They came straight to me and jumped in the car.

they are clipped, we took them to a friend house and they peed on everything they could so Im guessing they were outside gundogs.

Anyone know of anyone missing 2 such dogs pm me and ill tell you where they are. There is a circus 500 yards from where i got tthem so they may have been "borrowed" from elsewhere in the country.

1391599_10153328807865251_1195019259_n.j

well done mate , wish there was more people like you about , i would be frantic if any of mine went missing

yeah me too, Id be beside myself!!! youre either a dog lover or youre not,!!!

That`s great news...Also shows how well the microchip scheme works as well I had my boy done with his first injections as you never know.

All 7 of mine are chipped!!

Wouldn't have a dog without it being chipped now. :yes:

Well done Evil Elvis. Oh on a side note, I grin at your username at least twice a week at the moment. I am commissioning heating systems at the moment, and the postcodes are all ending 'EE', which immediately makes me think of you!

Yeah, yeah, I know, kinda weird in a stalker-ish kinda way!!! :blush: