West Mercia FAC times

Andy RV

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god what's happened, did my sgc renewal in dec, they posted me a warning letter saying I didn't tell them I changed address although they sent me 2 new cert's with my new address and a renewal reminder in the post? I sent away my fac renewal last week as well, hope it's nothing to serious

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that post SX3, i'm in kidderminster too.

I posted mine 6 weeks ago, so i'm about half way there then....... Was your land cleared?

i am looking to shoot over my own land and to my knowledge it isn't cleared (although it is ex farm land, so maybe it has been included in a previous request, who knows...)

• 1 year later...

Put my firearms application in late February and I've been told over the phone by two different people that it could be as late as November before they even look at mine ! Explained to them that I had a rifle set up waiting but still not heard a thing ! Really frustrated

I put in for an urgent "one for " a couple of months ago. I was told, if i mark the envelope with Urgent in red, along with a covering letter stating urgent, i should get it back in 7 days. It took them nearly 5 weeks! Why bother telling me to mark it as urgent!!??

Although when the FEO called me to clarify something, he certainly got it back to me soon after. Although i'd already waited 4 weeks by then....