PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOTING WEEKEND 17/18TH MAY 2014

SPARKIE

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mark,

The missus will be fine but ill have to find out about the dogs as its a set in a country park estate where dogs have to be kept on leads due to deer and game birds everywhere.

martyn

Hi Martyn il be travelling up from right down south and wouldn't be able to leave them at home. theyre well trained gun dogs and would be totally under control the whole time would appreciate if we could :)

Since the Saturday night campfire has become somewhat of a focal point and tradition of the PW catton do, can it be arranged for some logs to be available on site by Carl? Or do we need to invite everyone to bring a log!

No jokes fruitloop!

so are we going logging in the woods this year fister..... if so ill have to bring the chainsaw especially with the logs you leave lol Edited by fruitloop

Looks like the banter has started all ready. Just to answer a couple of questions,

I will find you some logs to burn....... but I recon you lot like goin in the wood to "find logs" just don't pick up the wet ones.

As Far as dogs are concerned I don't mind as long as the usual .. clean up well behaved etc.... please note is a very noisy environment even for gun dogs and the amount of noise round the camp fire can get bad....

Hope to see you all there looking forward to seeing some old and new faces.....

any body got anything new that would like to try target wise let me no and will see what I can do.

regards

Carl...... Get reloading

Looks like the banter has started all ready. Just to answer a couple of questions,

I will find you some logs to burn....... but I recon you lot like goin in the wood to "find logs" just don't pick up the wet ones.

As Far as dogs are concerned I don't mind as long as the usual .. clean up well behaved etc.... please note is a very noisy environment even for gun dogs and the amount of noise round the camp fire can get bad....

Hope to see you all there looking forward to seeing some old and new faces.....

any body got anything new that would like to try target wise let me no and will see what I can do.

regards

Carl...... Get reloading

:good: that's a deffinate 2 for camping both nights and the clays plus me for rifles both days ------ cant wait :)

• 3 weeks later...