my prize zander

clayboster

You would need some chips with that

They are nice fish to eat...I was given some a couple of years back around the 3lb mark..electro fished from a small tributary of the Severn...

That is an absolutely stonking fish..

I've caught a few on the Sharpness canal but nothing anywhere near that size..

Edited by Fisherman Mike

That's a corker. I have never even seen a Pike/Perch to give it it's common name when it was first introduced.

I note that you have permanent camouflage inked onto your skin. Do you think that this is a help in the fishing/shooting fields? If it is I may get some.

That's a corker. I have never even seen a Pike/Perch to give it it's common name when it was first introduced.

I note that you have permanent camouflage inked onto your skin. Do you think that this is a help in the fishing/shooting fields? If it is I may get some.

feel free to contact me. its my profession, im sure i could tattoo a full camo bodysuit on you, prob take bout 5yrs.lol.. greta idea tho...cheers!

BAIT....... ????

my friends, i used half a roach (tail half) threaded onto a size 2 starpoint hook, fished close to bank in a deep channel about 15/20 ft out.

I had great success fishing a hair rigged roach deadbait that had the head / tail cut off and scales scrapped with the body pierced several times .

This was used mainly in the winter

During the warmer months eel section was by far the best bait .