Found the Pigeons again

bakerboy

Back in November Blasterjudd are where the Pigeons were in the Beds Herts area.

I posted a few pictures of the Pigeons I had seen during January, I went back to the same field today and there they were again :good: .

I am now on a mission to meet up with the Farmer, I have left a message and will follow it up.

I have a picture as proof. Blasterjudd over to you :lol::lol:

Photo0014.jpg

Edited by bakerboy

Stubble, nothing has been planted.

It is not the best picture, but there was getting on to 300/400 and maybe more on the field.

I sat there for about an hour and the flight line, same as before, was constant, a good steady stream.

Lets hope I get a positive response.

Well Im very surprised Bakerboy took his photo in the daylight as im told he usually sits by the field at nightime looking through his nightvision trying to spot birds roosting ! LOL

Good on ya Mr Bakerboy bit surprised youve not shot them all as its been ages since you last posted on this one.

Too much wildfowling instead .........?

Well Im very surprised Bakerboy took his photo in the daylight as im told he usually sits by the field at nightime looking through his nightvision trying to spot birds roosting ! LOL

Good on ya Mr Bakerboy bit surprised youve not shot them all as its been ages since you last posted on this one.

Too much wildfowling instead .........?

Not got the permission yet.

Working hard on it. It looks to be a good one.

The farmer phoned me this afternoon to tell me had had a number of shooters already covering land, so my services are not required.

I thanked him for taking the time to contact and asked for my details to be kept on record.

Someone or some people are going to have a lot of fun on this field.

The farmer phoned me this afternoon to tell me had had a number of shooters already covering land, so my services are not required.

I thanked him for taking the time to contact and asked for my details to be kept on record.

I wouldn't be too downhearted, Terry. Many of those kind of situations don't turn out to be as good as they seem.

I wouldn't be too downhearted, Terry. Many of those kind of situations don't turn out to be as good as they seem.

I will watch the field over the coming year, there is a nice pub nearby so a good excuse to go in that direction.

It will be interesting to observe what happens.

Good luck to everyone over the coming months, lets hope we can all get some good shooting in. :yes:

Standard excuse round here - I've stopped to talk to a farmer who was firing rockets. He said he had a shooter, had just that minute phoned him and the guy would be over the next day. Next day the farmer is rocketing again.... Never saw any signs of shooting all winter on that farm, just rockets.

Standard excuse round here - I've stopped to talk to a farmer who was firing rockets. He said he had a shooter, had just that minute phoned him and the guy would be over the next day. Next day the farmer is rocketing again.... Never saw any signs of shooting all winter on that farm, just rockets.

I honestly believe that some Farmers thinks there will be a charge :lol::lol: and therefore it is easier to say there are other shooters.

It is a matter of watching the said fields and awaiting the opportunity.

Unlucky Terry!!

Keep an eye on it, you never know how situations change!

I went out first time in a while yesterday as we saw numbers start to build. The morning seemed promising when on arrival there was upwards of 400 birds on the ground and a steady stream from the woods.

We set up two hides and the day was pretty dire!!

Oh the joys of rape shooting :yes:

• 10 months later...