Radio in hide

happypig

I can't see anything wrong with some light soothing music, glass of red wine and a little female company, just make sure the hide is big enough, otherwise your legs might stick outside and scare the pigeons.

Oh, it might help if you take a mate with you to do the pigeon shooting while you are otherwise occupied :rolleyes:

I can't see anything wrong with some light soothing music, glass of red wine and a little female company, just make sure the hide is big enough, otherwise your legs might stick outside and scare the pigeons.

Oh, it might help if you take a mate with you to do the pigeon shooting while you are otherwise occupied :rolleyes:

Way funny lol. Anyway my 2 cents I would not have a radio in the hide as it can become a distraction. Nothing wrong with it however in the car to and from the permission. There is something nice and relaxing just being out in nature and listening to it in all it's glory.

Each to there own BUT as many have said I like the noises around me. Its a big chunk of what I like about sitting in the hide. The country noises the peace and quiet. I sometimes take my digital slr if birds go quiet ill keep me eyes peeled for photo opportunities. But def wouldnt want a radio, nature provides my soundtrack.

Each to there own BUT as many have said I like the noises around me. Its a big chunk of what I like about sitting in the hide. The country noises the peace and quiet. I sometimes take my digital slr if birds go quiet ill keep me eyes peeled for photo opportunities. But def wouldnt want a radio, nature provides my soundtrack.

Hear hear.

Quite often I hear a pigeons wingbeats before it comes into view too. All my senses are heightened, and watching, listening, is all part of my enjoyment in the field.