Wildfowling Anti's

Wildfowler12

At one spot down here we get this on a regular basis.

a. You must phone the police and register a complaint and get an incident number.

b. Tell the police you feel threatened and intimidated - Especially if more than one anti appears.

c. Try to identify or photograph the antis.

d. Tell police you had to cease your lawful activity in the interest of safety to persons who were trespassing.

Get your club to appoint a person to coordinate and file all such incidents.

Clubs must work closely with the police in every occurrence of similar activities.

Eventually the police will take some sort of action. (What is up to them).

Keep plugging away at it and involve the police on every single occasion.

Your club must be proactive not reactive.

Keep a close watch on your vehicles - Any suspicious activity near them must also be reported.

At one spot down here we get this on a regular basis.

a. You must phone the police and register a complaint and get an incident number.

b. Tell the police you feel threatened and intimidated - Especially if more than one anti appears.

c. Try to identify or photograph the antis.

d. Tell police you had to cease your lawful activity in the interest of safety to persons who were trespassing.

Get your club to appoint a person to coordinate and file all such incidents.

Clubs must work closely with the police in every occurrence of similar activities.

Eventually the police will take some sort of action. (What is up to them).

Keep plugging away at it and involve the police on every single occasion.

Your club must be proactive not reactive.

Keep a close watch on your vehicles - Any suspicious activity near them must also be reported.

Might you be talking about Mary and now her son?

Just a bit of advice if you are on the fore shore and you need the police or the coast guard ring on your mobile phone 112 not 999 this will get your local emergency call centre and they can locate you via gps on your phone.When I go punt gunning I put my phone in a plastic sandwich bag and glue the seal with super glue to make it 100% water proof and you can still use it though the plastic bag hope this is helpfull.

Just buy a waterproof coms case , available from MUSTO and others. no need to glue anything. Personally I just put the keys in one and bought a waterproof mobile.

I guess the antis know the club rules?

Perhaps clubs can insist on a formalised complaint process using an on-line form with mandatory fields such as name and contact details otherwise their complaint is not "received" . Phoned in complaints is just asking for aggravation for all concerned and open to abuse as the OP is now experiencing.