Fox baiting methods

johnny

I spray it on the truck, tyres in particular it stinks good and propper. Done with the intention of masking my smell ( i do have a problem with flatulance) not saying that its that thats resulted in some good nights but i'm happy and its cost me B all apart from a little time in the shed.

You cannot mask smell from a canid, especially a fox. All you can do is give it something else to think about, cover-up is impossible. I don't think as human "no-noses" we can even comprehend this sense.

You cannot mask smell from a canid, especially a fox. All you can do is give it something else to think about, cover-up is impossible. I don't think as human "no-noses" we can even comprehend this sense.

Maybe not Kent, no body knows how sensitive there noses are, but as i said "i'm happy"

It was a tongue in cheek comment hence the flatulance comment. But thanks for the education were would we be Aye ? still be digging pits for them to fall in or throwing stones at them :lol:

The last 12 or so ive shot there was no wiff of horse hoof at all, and as usual i was 99% sure i had trumped while out shooting. :lol:

Maybe not Kent, no body knows how sensitive there noses are, but as i said "i'm happy"

It was a tongue in cheek comment hence the flatulance comment. But thanks for the education were would we be Aye ? still be digging pits for them to fall in or throwing stones at them :lol:

The last 12 or so ive shot there was no wiff of horse hoof at all, and as usual i was 99% sure i had trumped while out shooting. :lol:

A fox has a better nose than a dog (due to natural selection) I have watched them play with hounds in this regards as they seem to know it. A good dog can trail its owners footsteps many hours after he has walked across a field wearing rubber footwear, it is a world we don't honestly even comprehend let alone understand. I see this scent lock type clothes and masking scents advertised and have a little chuckle.