Golden Balls?

Cookie69

I think I might just have golden balls?

a few weeks ago I gained my 1st big permission 400 acres of rape and wheat.

the same farmer last week gave me a further 100 acres of woodland, the main concern here was squirrels.

they have been ringing the tops of the trees which are grown for timber.

well this morning I thought ill chuck the air riffle in the car and have a walk round this perm.

just as I was getting the riffle out of the car another farmer turned up and stopped.

he asked me if I was after pigeon, not today I replied , name of farmer has asked me to try and control squirrels.

to cut a long story short, after a chat we have exchanged phone numbers and im to call him next week to organise a convenient time to go and see the land.

not quit sure of the acreage but he has rape and said he will be drilling spring beans soon :yahoo:

after this I carried on my merry way around the perm. were after only 5 minutes I came across a lovely little lamb tangled up in bramble in a ditch

I managed to untangle him and a quick call to the farmer to ask what he wanted me to do with him.

anyway number 76 was reunited with his mother :good:

ironically I never seen a single squirrel on my walk around my perm but did see 2x hare 4x deer 1x fox and half a dozen pheasant

what a wonderful place to be..

thanks for reading

Golden balls aka Paul / Cookie69 :lol:

Thanks guys

was looking for perms for months, and was getting nowhere fast.

then all of a sudden one after another.

I cant describe how made up I am, I can remember only a few months ago feeling intimidated and nervous when looking up a track toward a farm house.

it's surprising how getting one decent perm gives you confidence to go out looking for more.

paul