come on mods give us a chance

colin lad

now before i start i will say i have a lot of time for pigeon watch and i think the mods do a good job well mostly,

i started a thread last week about shooting in Bedfordshire it was going ok then like a LOT of threads on here it got off topic if only for half a dozen post's and none of the post's were in any way offensive then just as it was about to get back on course it got closed and told to take it to pm,

now is it just me but i have seen many many threads get a whole lot further off topic and a lot get quite heated only for a mod to come on and suggest it calm's down or get's back on topic but for some reason this thread didn't even get a chance why??

colin

rant over

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their forum(well they look after it for the owner) Their rules.

It is a private forum they can do what they like,most of the time i think they give more than enough slack on some of the threads running on here,so the occasional one will get locked or deleted,the same subject is bound to come around again in a week or so,look at hearing protection, it seems to be on a perpetual loop at the moment. :lol:

I understood the mods here were directly responsible for the success of this forum....... All top lads

If it were me, I'd treat the all to a meal on Piccadilly.

Malkiserow, that is the best bit of creeping I`ve seen in a long time :good::whistling::whistling:

Edited by duncan