westcountry gamefair Bath and west showground

welshwizard

What,s this show like now , I have not been to it for about 15 years , was going there regularly but it seemed to go downhill , lack of stallholders just

ferret display , few terriers and longdogs , are there any gundealers , rfd,s selling shells, companies like - Justcartridges have stall there ?

Its on this coming weekend 22 nd and 23 third March .

Any good deals available

Hi

I only went last year because I got some free tickets it did pick up for a while but the last 2 or 3 years it has not been brilliant.Ok if you just want to meet up with mates and have a beer and a chinwag you will struggle to make it last more than the morning or afternoon

Geordie

Been to the Bath & West today, not impressed :(

Lots of clothes and general accessories, a fair bit of food, some boots, hardly any guns (I went there with buying a SxS in mind) and stuff of no interest to me.

Did I buy anything , no.

Will I go again , probably not.

Sorry B&W

Been to the Bath & West today, not impressed :(

Lots of clothes and general accessories, a fair bit of food, some boots, hardly any guns (I went there with buying a SxS in mind) and stuff of no interest to me.

Did I buy anything , no.

Will I go again , probably not.

Sorry B&W

my thoughts exactly go every year but this was the worst.too many clothes and **** for sale and as said earlier hardly any guns.All I came back with was some ferret food and a ticket which cost £14 :no:

You would think that after all the years it has been running they would aim to improve it if only by a little each year , as I said I have not been for long time but even going back 15 years or more there were very

little attendance of the gun and shooting related dealers certainly no top companies ,nothing in the way of reloading or even ammo sellers ,how it keeps getting enough attendance figures to make it financially

viable beats me .