Wolverine b Ordered

evo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I have bud , but I was taking a liking to the r10mk2 , it was very accurate with the jsb 15.89g, I,ve sold the huntsman to one of my buddies who I take shooting now and again who needed it for his pest control and he,s already accounted for a few ferals on his first night out with it, also I know the huntsman is in good hands and the good thing is if he ever decides to sell then I,ve got first refusal thank god,

he is over the moon with the huntsman classic and has a couple of perms where it will come into its own,

I think the problem is my cabinet,s are empty and I,m sitting here waiting for my rifle to arrive , I,m like a kid in a sweetshop with his hands glued in his pockets :lol::lol: :lol:

not long left now though

atb Evo

Sold your Huntsman???Thats sacrilege Bob!!!Nooooo!!!!

BoB are you sure that's glue. :lol::lol:

trust you roger :lol::lol: :lol:

Sold your Huntsman???Thats sacrilege Bob!!!Nooooo!!!!

yes mate, sold my pride and joy to fund the wolverine b,

if I didn,t have a holiday coming up then the huntsman would have stayed that's for sure

atb Bob

When did you say your Wolverine is arriving Bob ?

hopefully first week in april mark, the rfd who have ordered it for me are away till the 31st march , so I,m praying its the first week in april then I will take it round to johns and let him drooooooooollllllllllllll ha ha

atb Bob

excuse me bob ive never told a lie in my life

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: liar liar

hopefully first week in april mark, the rfd who have ordered it for me are away till the 31st march , so I,m praying its the first week in april then I will take it round to johns and let him drooooooooollllllllllllll ha ha

atb Bob

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: liar liar

You are an April Fool to let your Huntsman go !!!Lol

I'm sure it's great and everything but if you already have an air wolf I don't really see the point? If it was me I'd spend that money on a new shotgun or a rifle of some sort. Unless you're just loaded in which case I guess it doesn't matter!

if you don't own a daystate then how can you feel what I,m feeling ?????????

on a serious note ,,yes I own an airwolf .22 and yes it really is a fantastic piece of kit and silly accurate with consistency but remember its electronic and also .22,

I am now acquiring the best money can afford to me,, The Wolverine .177 and its mechanical not electronic,

its not about how much money I have its more about personal satisfaction, about working hard, not smoking or drinking and seeing and feeling a top of the range daystate in the palm of my hands and knowing that I have a piece of latest Daystate technology to go out and do my pest control with a silly amount of confidence to go with a silly amount of accuracy be it mechanical or electronic,where i could be out spending my money in the pub,bookies or even the corner shop for some fags, its my way of rewarding myself for my healthy lifestyle,

and to make matters worse I wont be fully happy until I have the Air Ranger in my collection then that will be it for air rifles ,, well until the next revolutionary Daystate comes out

atb Evo

Edited by evo

if you don't own a daystate then how can you feel what I,m feeling ?????????

on a serious note ,,yes I own an airwolf .22 and yes it really is a fantastic piece of kit and silly accurate with consistency but remember its electronic and also .22,

I am now acquiring the best money can afford to me,, The Wolverine .177 and its mechanical not electronic,

its not about how much money I have its more about personal satisfaction, about working hard, not smoking or drinking and seeing and feeling a top of the range daystate in the palm of my hands and knowing that I have a piece of latest Daystate technology to go out and do my pest control with a silly amount of confidence to go with a silly amount of accuracy be it mechanical or electronic,where i could be out spending my money in the pub,bookies or even the corner shop for some fags, its my way of rewarding myself for my healthy lifestyle,

and to make matters worse I wont be fully happy until I have the Air Ranger in my collection then that will be it for air rifles ,, well until the next revolutionary Daystate comes out

atb Evo

I appreciate the honour of your response. elegantly thought out and presented. To me though it's a bit pointless :P

It's your 50th present, man! end of.

That's all the justification you need in my eyes. a happy birthday sir; and happy hunting!

I appreciate the honour of your response. elegantly thought out and presented. To me though it's a bit pointless :P

It's your 50th present, man! end of.

That's all the justification you need in my eyes. a happy birthday sir; and happy hunting!

don't remind me chris the ache,s are starting already lol, ,,,,, 50th omg where has my life gone it only seems yesterday that I was 21,, well at least I,ll never be as old as that fella bi9johnny so that's one good thing he he

atb Evo

i am really sorry that i purchased that flaming gun its been a bad experience ever since......... first i dropped it and damaged the stock then i put gaffer tape on it and it stuck to my face half ripping me goatee off and whilst i was screaming i dropped it again on the moderator and had to glue that back on with super glue and got me fingers stuck together..... i then tried separating me fingers with a stanley knife and cut meself and was bleeding that bad me hands were slippy and i nearly dropped it a third time but was lucky i just banged the scope this time. anyway i'm well cheesed off with it and i think we will stick to what we agreed and i'll bring it back to you and get me money back in full..... you can keep the gaffer tape it's awful stuff

i am really sorry that i purchased that flaming gun its been a bad experience ever since......... first i dropped it and damaged the stock then i put gaffer tape on it and it stuck to my face half ripping me goatee off and whilst i was screaming i dropped it again on the moderator and had to glue that back on with super glue and got me fingers stuck together..... i then tried separating me fingers with a stanley knife and cut meself and was bleeding that bad me hands were slippy and i nearly dropped it a third time but was lucky i just banged the scope this time. anyway i'm well cheesed off with it and i think we will stick to what we agreed and i'll bring it back to you and get me money back in full..... you can keep the gaffer tape it's awful stuff

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol: ,you have lost the plot kidda

atb the wolverine man